A sumptuous and mild Sri Lankan dish enhanced by the flavours of coconut, cashew and traditional spices. This is the perfect meal to share with the whole family at any time.
Take your taste buds straight to the bustling streets of Asia with authentic & easy Asian classics. Chef and product creator, Chris Doutre, arrived in Australia in 1980, bringing his impressive knowledge, talent and long association with North Indian cuisine. He soon established a popular restaurant in Brisbane which he owned and operated for many years.
After winning many awards, Chris was determined to share his passion for his native cuisine with all Australians. In 2004 he formed a partnership with Flavour Makers, a young and successful food manufacturing business. From this partnership, Passage Foods was born.
- Seal meat or vegetables in a hot, oiled saucepan
- Add the simmer sauce and stir until bubbling
- Turn heat down to low and simmer until meat or vegetables are tender (20 mins for veg or chicken, longer for red meats)
- Optional: Before serving, stir in coconut milk and heat through
- Serve with steamed basmati rice
Water, Onion, Spices, Tomatoes, Desiccated Coconut (4%), Sugar, Garlic, Ginger, Sunflower Oil, Cashew (2%), Salt, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Cream Powder (Milk), Yoghurt Powder (Milk), Food Acid (Citric Acid), Corn Starch, Vegetable Gums (Guar, Xanthan)
Contains Milk & Tree Nuts